Tuesday, November 8, 2011

PBJ Oatmeal Time

I love oatmeal and as you know I'm trying to try different toppings and variations. I whipped up some steel cut oats and checked out what goodies I had on hand. I gravitated toward the peanut butter so naturally(blueberry) jelly is its counter point. I threw in half a banana for good measure. Let me show you the goods.


Also, don't be afraid of steel cut oats. They're easy and delicious you just need to allow for about 30 minutes cooking time.

In related news have you seen this youtube video?


I work with people far cooler than me and was exposed to this video for that reason. Worry not, I like me. This video is hilarious and appropriate for today's oatmeal post.

Now it's your turn, what have you enjoyed in your oatmeal lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment