Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day!

I hope you are enjoying a day off of work as we kiss summer good bye and look down the barrel of fall. I really do enjoy autumn and as a matter of fact my birthday marks the first day of autumn (September 22, please mark your calendars). However, after last year's nightmarish winter I am more than a little dreading the turn of the season. I am sure once the chill of fall sets in and the apple picking dates are set I will be happily settling into the cozy season.

It's a wet and gray day here today and will be all day. Joel and I are planners and decided to move our bbq back a day early to enjoy the Labor Day tradition.



We enjoyed a feast of turkey burgers, grilled corn on the cob, and grilled sweet potato wedges. Obviously, we over estimated and now get to enjoy some left-overs. Yum.

A good day was had by all.


Like his hair cut? I crossed that off my list yesterday. As many of you know I trim Joel's hair and as you may recall my experience in this area is *ahem* limited. If that's not a showing of his love/trust, I don't know what is.

I am planning on enjoying the long-weekend by filling my day with cooking and maybe a little crafting.

Enjoy your day dolls!


No comments:

Post a Comment