Friday, July 29, 2011

Figuring out this blog thing

As you may have noticed I finally got around to figuring out how to change some things around here. Let me tell you, being in touch with my technological side is not my strength. I feel this is a major accomplishment!

The most obvious change is I swapped out one of Google's generic background pictures to one of my photos. It is a little wonky when it duplicates itself as you scroll down but let's take things one step at a time.

The other thing I took a little time with is playing around with iphoto on my computer and enhancing my photos. Wow-doggie it makes a difference! What a fun feature. I clearly have no idea what I am doing here but again one step. Maybe I'll pick up a book to thumb through about all this business.

In case you are wondering the photo was taken while on a recent vacation to Virginia and this was the "summit" of Humpback Ridge in the Blue Ridge Mountain.

Check out some other photos from that hike.







Isn't it beautiful? We really had the best day for this hike as well. I really do love summer.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment